5 in 1: Primer, Concealer, Foundation with SPF30 & Correctors For Medium Skin
Get Smytten on our App instead>
Premium Brands. Free Trials. Curated Shopping
About the Product:
- Medium shade palette is suitable for women with a medium-fair/warm-beige to medium-golden/honey complexion. It is suitable for all skin types.
- Also in the palette are two colour correctors, yellow and orange, to smooth away small imperfections, uneven skin tone, discolourations and dark circles. This precisely calibrated advanced European formula allows the product to melt into your skin while highlighting and correcting the complexion all at the same time.
1. Foundation & Primer:
- High coverage concealer and easy to apply.
- Enhanced Highlighting & Smoothing Effects.
- Light Satin Finish with Creamy Texture.
- Minimizes pores.
- Suitable for all skin types.
2. Color Correctors: Yellow + Orange:
- Doesn’t crack, crease or cake.
- Sebum Control - absorbs excess oil.
- Two universally flattering shades to meet any correction need.
- Covers redness, discoloration + imperfections.
1. If you are not a 100% match, our foundation can be blended to adapt to your natural skin tone.
2. The Orange Corrector brings warmth to the base and the Yellow Corrector brightens the base. Mix the two together for the perfect correct shade on the back of your hand and brush it on for a perfectly finished face.
3. To get a fresh, natural looking face, dampen the foundation brush with a hydrating mist and then apply the foundation with the same brush. This will make your face appear supple.
4. The application of powder varies for different skin types. If you have a dry skin, apply powder only where it is required such as the areas which tend to get shiny; for instance, under the eyes and the T zone. In case you have oily skin, majorly on the T-zone.
How To Use:
- Step 1: After cleansing and moisturizing your face and neck, use the Orange colour corrector to conceal blemishes, pigmentation and redness. Simply dab the correctors in with your fingertips, or use a brush. Use it sparingly (especially under the eyes, corners of the mouth, on pimples and pigmented areas).
- Step 2: Go over any areas where you apply the Orange corrector. You can also highlight your features with the Yellow Corrector. Apply on the bridge of the nose as well. Use a blending sponge in a patting/stippling motion and blend well.
- Step 3: Apply the FF cream all over the face and neck using a foundation brush, starting at the center of the face and blend it out well for a weightless and light finish. Apply a loose translucent powder to set your makeup. Focus on areas that tend to get oily, use it on the T-zone, under the eyes and on the chin. Tap a light layer of the fixing powder onto your face using the puff or a fluffy brush.
About the Brand:
MyGlamm, backed by one of Europe’s largest natural beauty company’s, collaborated with global experts and makeup artists to bring about exciting innovations in makeup to accomplish a single goal - effortless glamour. Conceptualized, formulated and developed in laboratories in Italy and Germany, innovation for ease is at the heart of our products, created to simplify a woman’s makeup routine.