ITC Classic Golf Course
About this Experience (what is included):
- A complete 18-Hole golf game.
- Caddy services to go along with it.
What is not included:
- Golf Set
- Golf Cart
- Golf Shoes
These are available at the golf course subject to availability; please inform us beforehand on email@example.com if you wish to book this golf gear.
About the course:
The first ever course in South Asia designed by the legendary ‘Golden Bear’ Jack Nicklaus, the most accomplished player in the history of the sport, Classic Golf Resort is a wholly owned subsidiary of ITC Limited, one of India’s leading corporates. The Resort has been built on a 300 acre expanse, at the foothills of the picturesque Aravallis. The retreat boasts of a 27-hole championship signature golf course is divided into three specialised courses:
- Ridge Course: Gently undulating dunes mark this nine-hole course.
- Valley Course: Nine holes strategically placed around picturesque water bodies.
- Canyon Course: A nine-hole course, surrounded by a spectacular craggy canyon space, with breathtaking views of the Aravalis.
The appeal of a game here is that it may be played at a leisure pace and yet with focus, entirely conducive to an immersive experience.
- For confirmation of slot, the booking should to be made minimum two days prior to game day.
- Weekend prices are only applicable for weekend bookings and similarly weekday prices are only applicable to weekday bookings. (This option can be selected from the drop down menu next to the ‘Add to Cart’ button)
- Golfing attire regulations must be respected.