Premium Brands. Free Trials. Curated Shopping
About the Experience
Reach our office in the morning at 8 AM. The orientation and documentation shall be done at our office itself. We start the ride as soon as possible from Delhi. We take the NH 48. It is a well metalled road. After reaching Neemrana, we make a quick stop at the fort. After this we shall head towards Sariska Tiger Reserve and reach there by evening. Overnight at hotel in Sariska.
The day would start early for you. We would go for a morning safari in jeep. The most attractive feature of this reserve has always been its Bengal tigers. Apart from the Bengal tiger, the reserve includes many species of wild life, such as the Indian leopard, jungle cat, caracal, striped hyena, Indian jackal, chital, sambhar, nilgai, chinkara, four-horned antelope, wild boar, hare, hanuman langur, rhesus monkeys. Sasrika is also ethereal for bird watchers with some of the rarest feathered species like grey partridge, white-throated kingfisher, Indian peafowl, bush quail, sandgrouse, treepie, golden-backed woodpecker, crested serpent eagle and the Indian eagle-owl. After breakfast we shall start our return journey and reach New Delhi by evening.
– Royal Enfield 350 CC with electric start & Disk brake
– Accommodation on twin sharing basis .We will provide Accommodation in budget hotels
– Breakfast included only.
– Safari at National Park.
– English Speaking Road Captain
– Bike maintenance
– ISI marked full face Helmets
– Mechanic throughout the journey from Delhi to Delhi
– Complete tour photo coverage
– Medical Kit
– 02 Mineral Water bottles per person per day during the journey.
– A reimbursable security deposit of 10000 INR/motorbike.
– If bike is damaged, the amount required for the damages shall be deducted at the end of the tour.
– International or Domestic Flights.
– Visa fee.
– International Airport Taxes.
– Admission fees to various monuments, temples etc.
– Guide Charges at various Monuments & Forts.
– Cost of petrol & spare parts of any kind.
– Drinks and personal expenses. Tips.
– Any extra costs incurred due to extension/change of the itinerary due to natural calamities, road blocks, vehicle breakdown etc. factors beyond our control.
– Any kind of insurance, such as accident, theft, medical, evacuation, etc.
– Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.
– Taxes (As applicable) Options with prices:
- Any activities charges not mentioned in the Inclusions will be borne by the client.