Premium Brands. Free Trials. Curated Shopping
About the Experience
Reach our office in the morning at 8 AM. The orientation and documentation shall be done at our office itself. We start the ride as soon as possible from Delhi. We would take the Noida-Agra expressway. We would visit the Deeg Palace on the way. Deeg was the capital of the Jat kings before they shifted to Bharatpur. The fort had massive walls and a deep moat to keep away raiders. Elaborately filigreed gates, stone slabs, ornate beams, and marble jaalis from Mughal constructions have been used in the palace. A fine marble swing, rumored to have belonged to Nur Jahan, was brought as a war trophy from the Mughal court. After that proceed to Bharatpur. Overnite stay at Bharatpur.
The day would start early. We would go for a morning wildlife safari and bird watching at the Keoladeo National Park. The sanctuary hosts thousands of birds, especially during the winter season. These diverse habitats are home to 366 bird species, 379 floral species, 50 species of fish, 13 species of snakes, 5 species of lizards, 7 amphibian species, 7 turtle species, and a variety of other invertebrates. After breakfast we start our journey back and reach Delhi by evening thus concluding this wonderful trip to the nature.
– Royal Enfield 350 CC with electric start & Disk brake
– Accommodation on twin sharing basis. We will provide Accommodation in budget hotels
– Breakfast included only.
– Safari at National Park.
– English Speaking Road Captain
– Bike maintenance
– ISI marked full face Helmets
– Mechanic throughout the journey from Delhi to Delhi
– Complete tour photo coverage
– Medical Kit
– 02 Mineral Water bottles per person per day during the journey.
– A reimbursable security deposit of 10000 INR/motorbike.
– If bike is damaged, the amount required for the damages shall be deducted at the end of the tour.
– International or Domestic Flights.
– Visa fee.
– International Airport Taxes.
– Admission fees to various monuments, temples etc.
– Guide Charges at various Monuments & Forts.
– Cost of petrol & spare parts of any kind.
– Drinks and personal expenses. Tips.
– Any extra costs incurred due to extension/change of the itinerary due to natural calamities, road blocks, vehicle breakdown etc. factors beyond our control.
– Any kind of insurance, such as accident, theft, medical, evacuation, etc.
– Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.
– Taxes (As applicable) Options with prices:
- Any activities charges not mentioned in the Inclusions will be borne by the client.