Premium Brands. Free Trials. Curated Shopping
About the Experience
The day for you would start really early. Early morning ride on NH 48 from Delhi to Neemrana. We will have our breakfast after reaching Neemrana. A visit to Neemrana Fort palace. If feeling adventurous, you can try Zip lining at the Fort. Those who don’t want to try zip lining can visit Baori, a very old and multi storied architecture. It has 170 steps and as we move down the construction seems to be smaller. Neemrana Baori reflects the beauty of old architecture. Later on you can shop for local handicrafts from the market. Rajasthani handicraft industry is famous for its multi coloured and artistic artefacts. We start our return journey and reach Delhi by evening.
– Royal Enfield 350 CC with electric start & Disk brake.
– Breakfast included only.
– English Speaking Road Captain
– Bike maintenance
– ISI marked full face Helmets
– Mechanic throughout the journey from Delhi to Delhi
– Complete tour photo coverage
– Medical Kit
– 02 Mineral Water bottles per person per day during the journey.
– A reimbursable security deposit of 10000 INR/motorbike.
– If bike is damaged, the amount required for the damages shall be deducted at the end of the tour.
– International or Domestic Flights.
– Visa fee.
– Zip lining at Neemrana
– International Airport Taxes.
– Admission fees to various monuments, temples etc.
– Guide Charges at various Monuments & Forts.
– Cost of petrol & spare parts of any kind.
– Drinks and personal expenses. Tips.
– Any extra costs incurred due to extension/change of the itinerary due to natural calamities, road blocks, vehicle breakdown etc. factors beyond our control.
– Any kind of insurance, such as accident, theft, medical, evacuation, etc.
– Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.
– Taxes (As applicable) Options with prices:
- Any activities charges not mentioned in the Inclusions will be borne by the client.